Ah , its 6 of evening ... and i've nothing to do ... actually my whole day was wasted today ... i don't know , sometimes i just feel super lazy ... i like to sleep rather then doing my study ... i think it's 'coz of cloudy day , yaa, the sky was full of clouds ... news was that we will be having rain for couple of days from tomorrow ... and like it was not enough , it has become very cold outside 'coz of chilling wind ... i know being resident of connecticut , its only a dream to have a good sunny day ... i feel like i am an ectotherms, !!! well , its b'coz i like hot weather more then winter ... and its already September ... so my city is started getting cold , and trees in my backyard are started to get bald and our little farm of vegetables is also in battle for its existence in cold ... !!!

My whole day was a bit of like this , from the morning after i finish my lunch ... i watched again my one of the fav. movie ... " Final Fantacy - The spirit Within " ( ... i'm kinda fan of animated movies ... ) ... well, then i took good nap of about 2 and half hours !!! when i get up , i was hungry again !!! so i made some noodles ... ( actually , i wanted to try to add some eggs in it for experiment , but since i am experimenting my diet by having only vegetarian items for couple of months , i postponed my " noodle experiment " for some other good moment ) ... I wanted to go for jogging but like i said , it was damn cold out for cold blooded creature like me ... so to cut the time , finally i thought to write about my day ..... at here , of course ...

I still need to work on Prof. Lee's project of database designing but i think i will skip thinking today and hopefully , i'll do it tomorrow or may be on the day when i will go to school again ... not sure when i will do it , but not today .... its sure !!! Aw, actually i also need to finish my solar cell assignment too ... damn ... and i wanted to read that new book i got from library ... man ... what a short day .. only 24 hours ?? ... oki oki ... its enough now ... i know i have lots of assignments to do ,but i need off today ... no more study now ... i think i'm gonna watch another movie ....

may the force be with me ....


Labels: edit post
0 Responses