Yesterday , i came across about 3 month old page of BBC ... actually it was picture gallery ... title was .. Ethiopia's impending famine ... i am placing some of the snapshots here ... just take a look at them ... i guess, it takes courage to even take photos like this ...





When i see so much pain and suffering in people of this world , it always makes me think ... " Are they from our Earth ?? " ... because here places around me all i see , is a whole materialistic world ... people hungry for power , money and position !!! Mostly they don't think or even care for others ... well it includes me ... its so easy to write all this things lying on cozy bed and having all comforts of life that makes my life easy ... It amazes me that , we all know one bitter truth that at one day we will standing in front of " the One " , the god for some people ... and at that day , we may not be able to answer his question that , have you ever done anything for others ?? ...





you know , i always worry for my weight ( coz , i am getting overweighted !!! ... ) but when i see these people , i feel shame for my self ... i feel like i have stolen their share of food !!! I wish i can help people like them all around the world ... i wish i can make this world a better place to live for every one ... i am not any kind of activist , i even don't have courage to leave everyone and just run to help people ... but i DO KNOW that , i will try my best what i can ...

Bless 'Em


0 Responses