Ahh ... couple of weeks ago i saw a movie , Journey to the center of the earth ... in which they picturized theory to travel to the center of the earth via volcano tubes !!! Well , its not whole ridiculous idea ... may be you don't know , but Nazis too believed that " Hollow Earth " concept and firmly believed that there is hidden world beneath the world on the surface of the earth !!! Even some peoples claim that , Hitler didn't killed him self , the guy that Allied forces found was dummy of him and he was successfully able to escape to that hidden world ... ( ahh ... paranoids ... they even can see him walking at the time square !!! ) ...

Actually the journey that i am talking about doesn't lead to the center of earth ... ( gasp , i wish it could lead me there so i can skip my classes for a while or i can give good excuse to my professor for submitting my project report late .... ) ... it was just a tiny tunnel that i always need to pass near exit 59 of route 15 ... When i got new license and took car by my self for the first time to my school ... i was a bit of scared ... i thought i will be suffocated to death in this tunnel ... actually it remind me one old movie of Sylvester "rocky" Stallone .... " day light " , in which they showed how he rescues people from massive accident in a busy tunnel !!! ( that movie was super flop though ) ... i thought its gonna be my end ... coz this tunnel was not even big like that shown in that movie .. damn ... But after couple of times i passed thought that tunnel now i am comfortable with it ... they call it .. "Heroes' tunnel" ... ( don't ask me why ... ) ...


The tunnel from far ...



I am indside !!





During maintenance work in tunnel , they closed one entrance and diverted both incoming and outgoing traffic through only one line !!! ... ( Do i need to say , because of that i got stuck near half an hour at night of 10 pm ?? )






May the force be with us ....


0 Responses