I don't think that angels are some kind of spirits ... but they are real people just like us , they are someone who makes us feel happy ... someone who makes us feel full of life ... someone that brings smile on our face ... someone that ease our pain at bad times ... that's what i think an angel is.


you know ... I can see two angles always near me ... they make me smile when ever i talk to them !!! ... and i tried to catch them on my mobile's cam in action !!!


Haaa ... You are right , they are just a kids !!! But you know , kids are the angels that brings joy to our life ... don't you think so ?? well, they are my nephew (2.5 year ) and niece (2 months) ... they are so cute .... ain't they ??? .. ow in the last pic , someone "caught" me playing with my angels ... hehehe ...














Yes , i believe that kids are angels .. its because as a kid they are so pure by heart , they don't judge people from their intelligence , or richness or power ... their measure is love , more you love 'em more they make your life pleasant ... they are messenger of happiness , the finest creation of men and women , a gift of god ...

I am , lucky to have angels near me !!!


Labels: edit post
0 Responses